The Funeral Arrangements
From the very first call, our trained and experienced staff are here to help. It is at this time that we will relieve you of many of the burdens associated with funeral arrangements. If the funeral has been pre-arranged or the wishes of the deceased are known, much of the decision making will be avoided.
If however, decisions need to be made on any aspect of the funeral service, we will provide you with all the options. The decisions are ultimately yours, but our advice and experience will make this time a little easier for you.
Some of the major decisions that will need to be made include:
- Choice of burial or cremation?
- The date, time and venue of the service?
- Who is to lead the service – a member of clergy or a celebrant?
- Should there be a viewing?
- What sort of casket?
- Who will carry the casket?
- Do you want music, will someone prepare a eulogy?
- What special things can be done to personalize the ceremony?
The funeral industry has changed so much over the years and is very service orientated. Our family prides itself on offering families a great variety of options and alternatives and we are always open to new ideas. We promote individual choice as we know we have acquired the skills to meet everyone’s personal needs and wishes.
This time spent with the family will not only decide on the details for the funeral service, but we will also obtain all necessary information for registration of death and other legal documents which we lodge on your behalf.